Thursday, December 3, 2009

shaken up

                  heizzzz..



screw-up my math paper again!i have forgotten how to do those questions that i used to do..thinking tat its a piece of cake..but ended up with a bunch of sugar honey ice tea.......=.=


       heiz ,i doubt tat whether my choice to be an accountant is secure for a better future in times..ppl around me always tell me tt acctt is not a good ambition..all d auntie a,ah bek,frenz,jrs,n even my ah sum told me the same thg..first ,they will start by asking me.."amoi a,whats your ambition?";"ym,u wana do wat in future aha?"..my answer will always be---"i want to be an acctt",then they will glare at my leng face and say:''aiyor,why u want to be an acctt worr???''..continue,"acctt no gud la...........''...then followed by their unidentified evidence:''u see a, a case like tat ah mat...........bla..bla ..bla"
                 


        urhhhh,.. i got fed up with them smtimes..but i do consider what they said..partly its because accttancy is not much in my line..especially in this real society..maybe they are wrong..anyhow they maybe right..Acctt,the most wanted jod in the world(i think its nt acctt anymore)..or known as world's most needed vacancy (same a?)...nvrmnd..heizz,teachers even told us tat ppl paid acctts as high as ten thousand a month!ya,in this real world,ample huh?when i heard this..i was like stuned with mouth wide open.."OMG!" thats all i can say..that is a big amount to me.But the truth is there are billion of vacancies world-wide yet,thr r trillion of acctts out thr,waiting to apply those positions..this is another point that made me headache~~daaaaaa~
 

          The big deal is,my ah sum(my uncle's wife),told me the same thg. Although we were highly paid for the post as acctt,we seldom got to be promoted,which means we may remain as a clerk or wateva with the income of a few hundreds.This is what she said,she tried to explain the fact of this world and how cruel it can be.She did imply that acctt has no future.What can i say?She is my mentor,and she is giving me a cue that my choice is wrong.I was totally shaken up by her advice,all those advice..i am really lost now..


           okays,maybe i'm not suitable for acctancy field as i always hunt for novelty..but i do need support to get all through this..someone......someone who willing to help..just tell me that what i have chosen is not wrong..we have the right to hold our view ,right?moreover,i m the one who face my future..i have to be responsible for what i have chosen.however,i nvr wish that i will be ended up penniless and i know that all the advice is for my own good,i just account that we should believe in ourselves.thgs may change,and i wont be stubborn to remain my old thoughts.maybe i will be a patron,or maybe i will be a boss myself in future,who knows?hahah...agree?old thoughts may kill,aha,it really do..this is what i learned from a book..


             i have read rich dad poor dad lately,,basically its all about money,financial study,grades..etc.....the writer also stressed on the traditional piece of mind which brought up by our very own forefather is not up to date anymore nowadays..our ancestors or eldership in the family always emphasize on our studies..they always utter the statement that goes with,'so n so..go to school,get good grades and look for a safe secure job'..this is so wrong!we will nvr be successful in life with this abiding faith..thr are plenty examples in our lives that will just prove them wrong,thgs just happened around us,in this world,in this society,and even in our family..just open your eye and you will witness the truth..on top of that,nvr ever poison yourselves with the misleading persuasion..because we work smart,play smart and study smart!


" i dont work for money ,money works for me"i love this statement and whole heartly agree with it! XOXO



(lol,cute huh?..gt frm the net)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you should hold your stand,if u have chosen the wrong path,nvr regret to turn back!anyway,trust yourself!!^^

blueskymun said...

wow~~the baby is cute..[:^.^]lov it..

alixiaaa said...

wei. ur blog very hard to read la.
and u read the rich dad poor dad.
omg. my uncle who is very naggy about finance, money etc ask me to read and im like =.=

p/s : make a chatbox la. easier to drop msg :)

Anonymous said...

ok lo,v hard meh?ok la,make jao make la..
hahaha,try to read c c..no harm what~~

karmun said...

just go ahead with what you want to do..haha..dont force urself do the thing u dont like d la..haha..add oil o^^ ..and choose wisely~

Anonymous said...

ok,thx karmun^^muax..actually quite shock to see your comment..hhahaha..CAZ u read my blog!!!hahaha..really thx ya!u always so good and supportive!love ya!come back more often la,we miss u a..hehe..kk..see u on 21!ciao^^

click on it!