Sunday, December 27, 2009

yao~~

         wootz~ ages dint go to view ah yao's(a sr of mine) blog d so,i clicked on the sexy hot blogger and have a view on it.As i scroll down the blog page,what attracted my bro was the photos thr.He was playing PS games behind me so,he can view anythg what i'm viewing now,including all the ponographic contents.(lol,just kidding)
         everytime i view a blog,he will ask me the same question..that is ''xx,who is she?''
        p/s my bro nvr ask me "who is he" 1..heiz,boys boys boys~~
         plus,ah yao's blog post thr have lots of nice nice and sexy photos,smmore she is so pretty!its kinda weird if he nvr ask me the same question.
         so,as what i have expected,he did ask me..
                                                 she is ah yao
                                             摇~~摇~~摇~~
                come on,shake with me(i move my hands and act like an octopus)
                                                 ''unexpected-ly''
                                      he followed what did and parroted me
                                            摇~~摇~~摇~~
                                     
                                        swt  for a while,then。。。。。。


                                                     ×guffaw×
yeah,he is such a great mimicker(only sot with us when he ply PS,i wonder why.......herm,any idea?)
anyway,he is always a weirdo~~lol
                     this is ah yao aka Quinne,u all may hv a look on it,+no swt to meet a leng lui what..hehe ..cheers!

No comments:

click on it!