Thursday, June 10, 2010

i lost it

               Today is a bad day for me.i lost my bicycle key ,and i dint even realise it until i 'm about to go home.How come the key lost itself whereas the others still in my bag? i went back to the lecture hall,and then to the parking place ,to the hall again ,and to the parking place.i was searching high and low for it,i even checked the field,but i found nothing!
               At the end,i decided to drag my bic to the guard house for help.Yap!Utar's security guards are famous in friendly, kind and helpful!they took an axe out and chopped on the chain.Without a minute,the lock splitted into two.HOORAY! and finally*_//
              i bought a new lock frm the bic shop near my hs,it worth only RM10. No time spare,i went home for a nap.

No comments:

click on it!