Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the first time

             This is the first time a bicycle bumped into me.erm...... i mean i was being knocked by a bicycle!There was a good news and a bad news beneath this incident.The story goes like this......

             Ehem~one day,i mean yesterday,after my five hours of torturing lecture class,i went ahead to the parking lots to grab my beloved bic. i was thrilled,cant wait to go home!i jumped on my bic,speed up to the path home.On the way home, a very handsome young cyclist(a guy),rushing his way to the campus(which mean coming from a contra way of  mine ) sensed that i was cycling forward (same to me). We both dodged aside, to the same way...... Guess what?we knocked into each other!my basket was broken, my bag and file were drawn out from it.Okay,he is gentleman enough to help me up and pickup my stuff.He apologize too.he~ ~but,his lovely sporty bic hit hardly on my crus! PAIN!  usually i'm the one who dodge,not others...thats why the accident happen............*sigh*
           
not to be long-winded,i straight to my conclusion:

 good news was......being knocked by a handsome campus guy
while bad news is........my leg......there is a huge bruise on my crus!!*scream*
                       the first day
       i forced Noel to rub for me while we were having our discussion.haha......
                    this is how it looks today.Totally disfigured.

No comments:

click on it!