Friday, July 23, 2010

Home

             as you all know, i'm here away from my hometown. People always ask me the reason i'm not going home during weekends since Ipoh is just a mile away, then i will give them many excuses . As time passed, i began to miss my family . i miss my home, i miss my bed, i miss my grand's cook, i miss everything ! i wana drive so badly~
             I have tones of assignment to catch up, home-going is a later thing to me. I have spent days in the West just to discuss some of the assessment conducted by our beloved lecturers. Cycling there was such a disaster! Once or twice is happy and healthy , when it came to fifth , its really exhausting . Ample food here cant entertain , lousy beds made people mad. Nothing is just better than home cook.
          I miss the time laying on the bed , staring at the ceiling , doing nothing. I miss the moment walking down to the street with my cute grandpa , i miss the moment holding hands with my sis , munching handful of junk food in our mouth, laughing like mad fish......*giggle* can imagine?ugly ~
          worst of all, i miss my lamo brother! awfully, terribly wanted to argue with him!*shout*
        
         homesick made me a weirdo ... ...*mute*

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

should go back home once in a while =)

chin mun said...

i did...suddenly miss it ^^

click on it!