Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Timeless: Jason Chen & Jenny Suk


      yup..this is timeless presented by Jason Chen and Jenny Suk! They are best of the best,never bore to hear it again and again.
       First week in semester two is just way too free. We don't have any assignment or notes to study, so i surf the net for hours just to kill the time. A friend of mine ask me to check on Jason's singing video in Youtube, and she guarantee that i will love him . Okay, honestly,i do. After hours and hours sitting in front of the laptop, most of the time i spent in searching and listening to his songs. He is so talented!I love his voice very much!
        Beside Jason, I love Jenny ,Wendi and Joseph too,they are awesome with their amazing voice.This is one of my favorite video,can't leave my ears hearing it..lol^^
        heart it!<3

No comments:

click on it!