Monday, January 7, 2013

a disease of mine

i think i'm really a prawn ..i have been searching high n low for a black shirt which i thought it was suppose to be in my closet. i even asked my dad, my grandparents, and my sis whether thy have taken it..where i am sure that i have washed it and place it in my room. just before a date, i was still searching for it. but still, i cant  find it! finally,  i gave up.
today, i  found it. guess what, it was soaked in a pail. i found it when  i wanted to wash the dirty cloths. 
OMG! why am i such a prawn! i was so sure tht i have it in my closet! it doesnt happen once..i always "thought" this and "thought" it was like that..but actually, it was the opposite.. oh , i wish i can cure my disease. i cant live like that!noooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~

No comments:

click on it!